Saturday, January 8, 2011

My X-mas! ^^ (Dec 25, 2010)

Here i wanna share some pics about my X-mas ^^
Since i just sign up for this new blog, so it's a lil bit late.. kkkk~ 

this is XII-IA 1 class.. Kooring "Feliz Navidad"



Snack we got due the X-mas ^^
On  Dec 25 night...
i'm so amazed with the show they have. after we sang some holy songs.. then, they came with a super show *for me* ! yes, "you rise me up" as a backsound n they turned off the lights , then they were playing gloves which glow in the dark! ^^
they made some form like, sun, flower, birds, cross, tv, "God is ♥" n it's so touching..
but unfortunately, the crews forbide us to take the pictures or record it :(
but it's ok! :D
i have seen it n i'll record it on my mind n heart :)
i love all parts of it ^^

Steamed Bun. we got after the worship ^^

What's one of popular snack when X-mas come?
yes, Ginger Cookies ^^
 I also made it, umm.. from someone (n_n)

it's not good by looking, but it's delicious! XDDD
Merry belated X-mass everyone! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment